Friday, September 4, 2009

Do You Know What a Diaper Cake Is?






So, Diaper Cakes are really popular right now and are SO cute but do you really know what's involved? I honestly didn't until I (we) received one from Bryan's boss. Let me give you the run down of what is included: 3 receiving blankets, 2 onesies, a bib, 40+ diapers, a pacifier, some stuffed toys and animals and travel-size shampoo, lotion and powder.

Oh my, if that is not a super gift that encompasses everything, I don't know what would be. I hope the pictures above do it justice. It is so cute and full of stuff you can actually use.

Bryan's boss Steve brought this to our Baby Shower. Steve's wife, Beth, made this for us. She somehow knew that we were doing a sports themed room so she incorporated that into the cake. She did an amazing job! She sells Diaper Cakes and as soon as I can find out how you can contact her, I will post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment