Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You Will Be One Tomorrow, Sweet Boy!

As I typed the title to this blog posting, I felt the tears coming....

The things you do (or about you) that I never want to forget:

*how you cross your legs while you sleep
*how you give big hugs and open-mouthed kisses
*how much you light up when you see your Daddy
*how you waive your arms when you get excited
*how when we say "yucky" (meaning don't touch), you spit
*how you talk and make noises while your hands are in your mouth
*how you make a lot funny noises
*how you flop down on anything that is soft
*how much you love the outdoors
*how you run over to "help Momma or Daddy"
*how you squeal while being chased
*how you are so independent

There are a lot more but I need to stop before I become a crying mess! I need to save these happy tears for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment