Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh Yes, Arboretum Weather in January!

I had a doctor's appointment mid-morning so Bryan met me there and took Parker to lunch. Once I was done, I treated Parker to some fun at the Arboretum. I gave him the choice of going to the Zoo or Arboretum and he picked the Arboretum. The high today was suppose to be 75 so either place would have been perfect :) We also needed to skip naptime so that we can get back on some kind of sleep schedule. Because we got there close to 1pm, there were not many people there at all. It didn't stop the fun though!

Jumping over the water canal (and yes, he did miss one time and his left leg got a little wet):
Checking on the fish:

A rare still moment, resting before a run (and tumble) down the hill:

Run FIVE down the hill (that is White Rock Lake in the background):

I hesitate posting this picture because if he gets sick, I will feel terrible! The toad fountain is a fun place to cool off:

Between the muddy shoes, wet shirt and grass-stained pants, Parker was wearing only a diaper by the time we arrived back home. It was a fun treat to have such a beautiful day in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment