Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I-C-E!

First let me say this....Ice is NOT snow! It's not fun, very dangerous and a little depressing! There was no happy snow dance this morning at our house BUT we were very happy that Bryan's company closed for the day (and tomorrow as well). We all slept until 8:30am and had a nice big breakfast but after that, it was business as usual. BLAH! Here are a couple pictures of outside (that is ice and not snow):


The ice is still very thick and no changes are expected for a day or two. The low tonight is suppose to be 8 degrees and the windchill, -12 (that is a negative sign in front of the 12!). Everything is still closed and will be tomorrow as well. I guess I need to either come up with some more indoor activities or find a snowsuit for ALL of us!

This morning I built a fort (that Parker is climbing ON):

And then Bryan had to out-do me by building this:

He is such a show-off! And when Bryan wasn't working or on conference calls, he and Parker were playing, reading and bossing me around:

I promise that my attitude/perspective will change before morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment