Friday, July 8, 2011

AHA: Washing Dishes

As most of you know, I belong to a WONDERFUL mommy group. I love getting together with all of them but we are all struggling with what to do with our very active kids while it's so hot outside. So, along comes At Home Activities (AHA). So every few days we'll all try different activities with our kids that can be done indoors and cost very little. Now this will not take away from our normal playdates but it will just fill in the gaps.

Day one, washing dishes:


Not a lot of pictures to post on this one. Basically I filled one side of the sink with soapy water and the other side with just water. We "washed" all of the utensils we used while playing with play-doh from earlier. I am not sure what I was expecting but all Parker wanted to do was move the bubbles from one side to the other. I was fine with that and he had a good time. It occupied 30 minutes of our day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment