Friday, July 22, 2011

Just Me & My Boy

Today I decided to take Parker to the Children's Aquarium down at Fair Park. We've been there a couple times with our friends but decided it would be fun to explore on our own. This place doesn't compare to the Texas World Aquarium but it's also a fraction of the cost and perfect for Parker's age! Before we could get there though, someone had to get a little cat-nap {his sleeping pattern has been a little off but it's summer...}

Before too long, we were off to see the iguana, who was a little nervous with Parker starring at him:

And then it was time for the touch tank:

As well as touching the sting-rays, which I might add were very icky feeling:

After spending a couple hours checking out the sea-life and eating a picnic lunch, Parker had some fun in the splash area near the science museum:

Don't get me wrong, I love spending time together with our friends but some days you gotta love on your boy alone! I saw this quote recently and have been inspired by it:

"Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy."

No comments:

Post a Comment