Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Miss You Little Blog!

I knew one day this would happen.....one blog posting a week. I don't like that but what I do like is the time that I'm spending playing with Parker. Since he's awake more and I don't hold him anymore while he naps, I have little time to blog. However, today is different. It's Earth Day and we have TWO events planned but here I am blogging. Why you ask.....because yesterday I mowed our yard for the first time since September 2008 (the dr didn't think it was a good idea to mow while being pregnant) and I am slow moving! Parker is taking an extra long nap so I thought I'd take this time to post an update rather than doing the dishes.

Parker is getting stronger. He almost has the crawling thing down. He gets on his knees and has his arms ready but doesn't know what to do other than rock. It will not be long. Also, he wants to pull up and stand all the time! I didn't know that the standing part would come to soon after crawling. YIKES! This was last Saturday:
More later....Parker is now up from his morning nap!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Look how good he's standing!! That's amazing. And today he just looked like he was going to crawl off at any second!! Exciting times mommy!!

    ReplyDelete