Friday, April 9, 2010

Our Easter

As you may know, Parker did not feel well on Easter. The morning started out good with Sunrise Service at my Mom's Church and then an Easter celebration with the Bingham's. By lunch, Parker had a fever. We had lunch with my family and an egg hunt and then we went to the Veselka's in the afternoon for dinner and another egg hunt. We skipped the egg toss and bunny hop that I was looking forward to but maybe next year. Parker did a lot of sleeping, not much eating and we held him a lot....poor baby!

Bryan reading the story of Easter to Parker:
About the best we can do:
Bryan hunting eggs for Parker:
Emily, Parker & Ryan....I took 14 pictures just to get this one:
We did not take many pictures on Easter because of Parker.....that makes me sad! But, our boy is feeling much better now! I just knew that it was going to be his ears but the dr says it's just allergies. I guess we'll have to deal with that for a while. We had a great trip to Angleton, a wonderful visit with family and we're glad to be back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment