Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Recap

So the weekend plans started out something like this: FRIDAY - date night in with steak for Bryan and a big salad for me and catching up on DVR'd shows and then SATURDAY - shopping for a new outdoor grill, Gymboree and then "Meet the Daddies" BBQ at the Goss' house and then SUNDAY - Dallas Zoo with some Gym Mommies.

But the weekend went something like this: FRIDAY - Bryan had to visit the doctor because of allergies, date night in with steak for both of us, potatoes and macaroni and cheese (Bryan was in love....I however, was NOT) and caught up on CSI and then SATURDAY - shopping for a new outdoor grill, NO Gymboree because Parker was napping late and the BBQ and then SUNDAY - no Zoo because it was raining but we all decided to go to brunch at Breadwinners BUT I had a flat tire so we spent the morning getting it fixed.

While the weekend didn't go exactly as we planned, it was still nice! As always, I have some pictures to share. Now, I know that my indoor pictures are not good at all but I am taking a class, starting this week, for SLR camera owners. I hope to learn a lot!

(Miss E and Parker playing @ the BBQ)
(Pete, Ninette and Chi chatting @ the BBQ)

(Parker & Me enjoying the BBQ...which ended up being a pizza party because of the weather)

(Katy & Blake)

(And I had to share this one....first of all, Parker has started smiling at the camera and then, if you look closely, you will see the low tire warning.....it was low alright....FLAT!)

No comments:

Post a Comment