Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Painting Pumpkins Playdate @ Sawyer's

Holly & Sawyer invited over today to paint pumpkins. Even though our household had a rough night last night, we were determined to make it. I am glad we did....we had a very good time!

Here is the boy ready to go see his friends (I'll explain "the look" later):
Jessica, Patty & Brandee painting pumpkins (the kids could have cared less):
Jessica with her finished product...."C" is for Cruz:
This one is my fav....and have I mentioned that I love Patty's new hair-do:
Our hosts, Holly & Sawyer:
Our past few nights (and days) have been rough. Parker has not been sleeping well at all! We thought it was just those molars but I took him to the doctor today to make sure. Parker has DOUBLE ear infections. I feel terrible for him!!! Since we've only had one round of antibiotics (back in March), Dr. Eastman thought it would be just fine to give him another round. I pray the meds will kick in quickly, he gets some good sleep tonight and for a fast recovery!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun and I'm so glad you all came. Thanks for the complement!

    ReplyDelete