Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This Is My Life!

(This picture makes me laugh!)

One of my besties uses this line and while I will not steal it from her, it fits this post.....THIS IS MY LIFE! I haven't posted an update in a while so I thought I would give you a run-down of what is going on with us....mainly Parker I guess.

~We are on the 3rd day of no bottles....period!
~Words Parker can say: Daddy, dog, sit, bye-bye, des (yes) and truck
~Parker is drinking whole milk now.
~Gives hugs and kisses to ANYthing or ANYone!
~Just cut the top right molar today.
~He is very strong-willed.....he wants what he wants and wants it NOW!
~Still loves being outside and have been spending more time outside than inside.

And as for our day to day routine, Parker usually sleeps until 7:30 or 8am and takes 1 to 2 naps a day. Our activities are still filled with playdates and outings with friends. We attend a weekly music class and go on lots (and lots) of walks. We have also started doing time-outs (I will do another post of that).

Bryan is still working a lot. I am very thankful that he does come home at a decent hour to play with Parker and so we can eat dinner together, but after Parker goes to bed, it's all work. I am enjoying getting our house ready for fall....both decorating and organizing. And just because I have only organized Parker's summer and winter clothes, it is a step in the right direction.

Since I have over 17 more posts to do to catch up, I better get to it and stop rambling!

No comments:

Post a Comment