Monday, October 25, 2010

We'll Settle for the Galleria & Daddy

The Dallas Zoo was on the agenda for today (note the date of this post....way back in October) but plans quickly changed. We were going to ride the DART with Cheryl and Luke but once we got to the DART station, Luke started vomiting. Cheryl took him home and Parker and I decided to make other plans. I hadn't planned on driving to the zoo and by the time I went home to get directions, I would have missed our group. So, we went by and got Parker's second dose of the flu shot (I know, it was suppose to be the zoo day and now he is getting a shot...boo) and then went to play at the Galleria. Since Bryan works across the street from the Galleria, he came over to play and eat lunch with us. YAY!!!




Not the day we had planned but we still had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment