Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas PJs Playdate @ Sam's

This afternoon Parker put on his favorite (ok only) Christmas pjs and we headed over to Sam's house for some play time and crafting. Afternoon playdates are usually hard to attend but today was a two nap day which allowed enough time to go.

Me and my boy with his "look":

The two ornaments Parker and I made....he actually placed the pom-poms on the glue spots I made:

I needed to share this....Will and Caroline both have footed pjs on....we may need to get some of these because as you can see, my boy has one missing sock:

This picture was much easier when they were 4 months old.....there is no getting all of them still and looking at the camera at the same time:

Thanks Amanda and Sam for having us over today!

No comments:

Post a Comment