Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trampolines, Bounce Houses & Foam Pits, Oh My!

There is a gymnastics place in Allen called Metroplex Gymnastics and they have an open gym time for toddlers on Wednesdays. We had to give it a try this morning. SO.MUCH.FUN! It gave Parker and me both a workout and let him burn off some energy. This place was so big and there was so much to do. Parker went from the bounce house, to the bouncing floor, over to the foam pit, then onto the trampoline and finally through the belly of a (inflatable) whale.

Below, Will is enjoying the foam pit.....he was the first one that JUMPED into the pit all by himself. I tell ya, these boys sometimes have no fear....

Parker wasn't into jumping so he just eased into it. I, however, got in it, lost a sock and needed assistance getting out. Blah on core muscles....

Cruz swinging over us that were (stuck) in the foam pit....

I also liked that there were several different "levels". It gave Parker a chance to work on walking on different surfaces as well as stepping up and down. I think this just makes HIS core muscles stronger....

Overall, very good time! I will pay $5 every Wednesday if it allows us time to work-out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment