Sunday, December 12, 2010

Taking Flight with the Stars

As some of you may know, the company Bryan works for was bought by MedAssets a few weeks ago. Since then not a lot has changed (just yet). Bryan has been working on integrating both systems together and also getting to know a lot of their IT people. It seems as though the MedAssets company knows how to "have a good time" and we got to see this first hand this past Thursday night when we attended THEIR Christmas party. And when I say "their", I simply mean there were mostly MedAssets people in attendance.

The party was at the Frontier Flight Museum at Love Field and the theme was "Take a Flight with the Stars". Since Bryan wasn't into wearing 40s-themed clothes, we (really just me) went fancy-sparkly-dressy (I am sad you can't see all my sparkly in the pictures). This party was very interesting. There was over 1000 people there, fancy foods, "star" appearances, photographers, a cigar station, dance contests and a lot more. I am not sure we've ever been to a party quite this big. And what a beautiful place to have the party!

On a side note, this was the first time Caitlyn gave Parker a bath and put him to bed. He did perfectly. I was so excited to hear that she didn't have any problems. This gives Bryan and me so much confidence in leaving Parker with her. YAY!

I had to include this picture below.....it was taken at the museum right before we left to go home. Note to self: next time get someone who hasn't been drinking ALL night to take the picture! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment