Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CDC 2011 Book Fair

Parker could have cared less that a Book Fair was at his school this week BUT it was very important to Bryan and me! As kids, we looooved the Book Fair so I guess what I am saying, this Book Fair was for the parents! About 20 minutes before I picked up Parker today, I went in to check out all the books.


After I got Parker, I asked him if he wanted to pick out a book. He was more interested in playing behind the book cabinets (keep in mind that he had NOT napped). I did ask him, however, to pick out a book from the "books requested by teachers" table so that we could donate a book to his class. There weren't many books left for his class so he picked the PINK cupcake book :) We filled out the sticker on the back of the book: "Donated by Parker Veselka". Makes my heart happy!!!

After our purchase, we got to take the book to Parker's teachers, who took a few minutes to read him the book. And then it was time to get home....quickly....to get the cranky boy down for a nap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment