Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pumpkins, Parker & Phrases

Today we visited the pumpkin patch at CUMC across the street (where Parker goes to school) from our house and picked out some pumpkins. I really wanted to take all the white and green pumpkins home, while Parker wanted all the little ones. Bryan was off in the corner figuring out the total in his head...hehe!
This smile cracks me up!This is our new phase.....we smile for the camera but we don't look at it. It's a far cry from where we were 6 months ago when he wouldn't even smile! Baby-steps I tell ya :)

I wanted to fill you in on some of the things Parker is saying that I hope I never forget:

-He calls antelopes, cantaloupes :)
-He says "sure" and "sure can", which I think he got from school
-He says "oh gosh", which he got from me ;)
-He likes to say "NO" and sometimes we get "no-ank-you"
-He does talk in the third person a lot
-Hearing him say the blessing will melt your heart (need to get on video soon!!!)

More Parker news coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment