Monday, December 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Our Christmas this year was spent back home in Angleton with our families. We had such a great time! I think since having Parker, family has taken on a whole different meaning for me. I haven't put my finger on why but the reasoning doesn't matter much!

I am in the process of uploading the 207 pictures that we took during Christmas to share (not all of course) but in the mean time, I wanted to share what we came home to last night. We still had snow on the ground (and still do). Tomorrow is suppose to bring more snow and even more on New Year's Eve. There is just something about snow that makes us giddy!

Today though brought a water main break. We were without water from 9:30am until 7pm. Let me tell you, that is no fun. However, we are thankful that the water is back on, Parker got a warm bath, his bottles are clean and now the house is finally quiet and still. Better get to bed because there is lots to do tomorrow. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment