Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nurse Carey

I asked for a purse for Christmas but I got 2 sick boys! Bryan is in bed and Parker and I just got back from the doctor. He has a head cold. Lungs and ears are clear...YAY! He was running a low-grade fever of 100.3 but the doctor said not to worry unless it gets to 101 or higher. If Parker starts refusing food then we are to call the doctor.

Weight: 14.3lbs
Height: 24.5"

So while you are wrapping presents, I will be sucking snot (Parker's) and making soup (for Bryan). All things aside, we are thankful because this could be much worse! We are praying for a fast recovery and looking forward to seeing our families in a couple days!

Oh and I forgot to mention, my sister came for a visit and ended up having to have all 4 of her wisdom teeth pulled (poor girl!!!) yesterday. So prayers for her too as she recovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment