Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Snowing!!!

Bryan got up for work around 7am while Parker and I were fast asleep. Then Bryan goes into the kitchen and calls my name. I flew out of the bed because I knew why he was calling my name. IT WAS SNOWING!!!. The weather people said it wouldn't snow but they were wrong! So the first picture you will see is Bryan and Parker and you will notice that Parker is not happy. Like I mentioned, he WAS asleep but I couldn't pass up a photo or two (don't judge me!!!).

This is our mailbox and you can see that the snow is coming down but just not sticking to the roads (that means that Bryan had to go to work).

Since selling the jet ski Old Blue has been parked in the garage. However, she had to be parked outside last night because Christmas boxes are in her spot. I love this picture because I take a picture like this every year but now Parker can be apart of the picture. So cute of Bryan and Parker. And I did manage to put a hat on Parker......he doesn't have a coat yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment