Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Girls Weekend in Grapevine

I had the best of friends in high school but somewhere along the way, we all went our seperate ways. I have reconnected with some of my friends but for Michelle and Rachel, this past weekend was the first time I had seen them since high school. That was over 15 years ago! Michelle set up this girls weekend months ago and we all met in Grapevine. We had the best time catching up, looking at old yearbooks and staying up late laughing. We also did some sight-seeing and ate some really good food. I hope we do this every year and I look forward to seeing them more when we visit Angleton!

I do have to give a shout out to my WONDERFUL husband who would have gone to the ends of the earth to make this weekend possible! This was the first time for me to leave Parker, and Bryan did a great job! Bryan never once called.....I was the one doing all the calling. And to top the weekend off, Parker was soooooo happy to see me on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment