Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Open....Close & Other Things We Are Learning

I feel like I need to be teaching Parker something but I am just not sure what. When we were at Parker's 9-month appointment, Dr. Eastman said that the best thing to do with Parker right now is playing. I wasn't real happy with that but after today, I agree. We were home all day and like I've said before, I love at home days! I can sit and play with Parker and see what he is into and what he is learning. I was amazed today at what all he is doing.

Had to share this....happy some of the day but he has a tooth coming in so...
Parker LOVES to open and close things. Neon told me that when she was teaching Noah about open and close, she would put something fun/intriguing behind whatever it was that was being opened and closed. So, I put some blocks in the seat of the corn popper and Parker went at opening and closing the seat....
He also does love to open and close cabinets....he is also learning about smashing his fingers and arms in them too.....the corn popper seat doesn't hurt though....
Also, today marked a very important milestone in Parker's life.....he zoom-zoomed his truck around the kitchen....sometimes on it's side, sometimes on the fridge and sometimes under the table.....
He also likes to take things out....blocks out of the bucket, food out of the fridge, towels out of the basket and clothes out of the dryer....he hasn't figured out that when the clothes are wet, we leave them in the dryer.......
FUN times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment