Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Post-Birthday Playdate

I have 4 little words for this birthday playdate: OH MY GOSH FUN!!! The birthday princess and her Momma were at our very first playdate back in December. I personally feel very VERY fortunate to have met them and have tons of fun when we are with them! The babies played with all of the new birthday toys and then....we all went outside for the best part! I called Bryan as soon as I left and told him that we MUST buy Parker a water table! All of the kids had so much fun!

Luke, Parker and Sofia getting wet at the water table:
Parker is making some waves:
Checking out the water mat:
Should I....nah, I'll just sit here and watch:

1 comment:

  1. I feel so special to have "made" your blog! We feel very fortunate to have you all as friends too. You are so caring, welcoming and FUN! BTW, I can post those pics of Parker on our Flicker page so you can have the original size.

    ReplyDelete