Friday, July 2, 2010

SUMMER TRIP TO ANGLETON: Parker Finally Meets Babs

I am so thankful that Barbara had time to have dinner with Parker and me. Actually, she made us a yummy dinner that brought back a lot of memories of us watching Big Brother and eating salads. Parker had so much fun playing with Barbara and Matilda! And I was so very excited to catch up with Barbara. So much time has gone by and so many things have happened that there was no way that one night was enough time to catch up. However, we made a small dent!

I hope that one day Parker will know just how special Barbara was and is to Bryan and me! She was my bestie, mentor and the person that introduced me to Bryan....what more can I say about her!!!

Here are some pictures of Barbara loving on my boy:



No comments:

Post a Comment