Thursday, July 29, 2010

An Unbusy Busy Week

We've spent a couple days around the house this week and as previously mentioned, I love days around the house because it gives Parker and me a chance to play together. I can also see some of the new things he is doing or trying to do. So, I thought I would share some of those things:

*He can sneeze and walk at the same time
*He tried Watermelon for the first time (and loves it)
*He started throwing balls today
*He can transfer objects from one basket to another
*He is still trying to walk everywhere
*He got his sixth tooth today (top right, next to the front two)
*And, tonight I asked him if he wanted me to pick him up, he answered, "des".

Also, I've taken it upon myself to try out a new schedule. Parker is going to bed later (7:30p) and waking later (7:15a)....YAY! Also, his naps are later and he only takes 2 (6 oz) bottles per day. We've been trying it out for the past 2 weeks and it seems to be working out good for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment