Friday, July 2, 2010

SUMMER TRIP TO ANGLETON: Playdate with Jett

Kim and I have been friends forever! Since she relocated from Fort Worth to Houston, we haven't seen each other. Since then, she had a baby boy, Jett, who is now 18 months old. I was very excited to see her, finally meet Jett and introduce Parker to their entire family. In recent posts, I've mentioned that Kim was one of my strongest supporters during the first 3 months of Parker's life. She had some of the same problems with both of her kids that I did with Parker. I could NEVER repay her for everything she offered me during those tough times!

It was so good to meet Jett and to see Ava. Jett is so cute and looks just like Kim's Dad. And Ava has grown so much and is just like her Momma. It was also nice to see Mr. and Mrs. K....they are some of the sweetest people I know! I love the picture below....Parker and Jett are getting some loving from Mr. K, while Ava is trying to get in on some of the action.

I enjoyed our visit and watching the boys play together (kinda) but it just wasn't long enough. Hope to see them again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment