Thursday, August 5, 2010

Another Eye Appointment

Today we went back to see Dr. Stager for a check-up on Parker's eyes. This time I had to go by myself since Bryan is working long hours and couldn't get away. I was sick to my stomach going there because I knew that Parker's left eye was not 100% better. I was afraid that they were going to probe it again. First, the nurse put the drops in to dilate Parker's eyes. After waiting for 20 minutes the doctor came in to check Parker's eyes. He said that the back of Parker's eyes look great and the shape of his eyes indicate that he will not need glasses at this time. Then came the "crazy" drops (you can see a little discoloration in the picture above)....Dr. Stager could still see some blockage in Parker's left duct. BOO! He wants to give it another month before probing it again so we'll pray that all is better in a month!

So we are back at home now and out of the 102 temps outside.....Parker is napping and I am catching up on some blogging. Parker is walking more now than crawling. He can walk in circles and carry his "tuck" (aka truck) with him when he walks around. He has also started climbing onto things and is still on the go ALL the time. It is funny to call his name from another room and see him WALK around the corner...it's very weird! He is also liking reading again. He took a small break to eat, toss and step on books but now he comes over and sits in my lap while I read. He still loves turing the pages and points to objects in the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment