Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Burn & Blisters

Yesterday we met Bryan after work for some shoe shopping and then dinner. When we got home, I let Parker (as I always do) walk from the car into the house. However, this time, he lost his balance and grabbed my HOT tire (really the inside part but I am not sure what it's called). I pulled his hand back quickly and he did not cry so I took him inside to wash his hands off....nothing indicated that he had burned himself. This morning though, during breakfast, I noticed 2 blisters on his fingers. And as usual, this was more upsetting for the parents. I called the dr and we have an appointment at 11:45 this morning. I am not sure if they can do anything or even give us some silvadene cream but it will make me feel better if Dr. Eastman looks at it!

It looks terrible to me but doesn't seem to be slowing him down...

No comments:

Post a Comment