Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pee-Your-Pants Fun!

I am so far behind on blogging but I have a good excuse. I will explain that later! Anyway, we had a super busy weekend filled with fun and good friends. However, this morning was the icing on the cake. Parker (and me!!!) met Sid the Science Kid. Parker (and me!!!) loves Sid and it's one of the only shows on TV that he will sit and watch. The Dallas Science Museum hosted a members-only event (this was one of the MAIN reasons we became members) this morning before the museum opened to the public.

So, let me set the scene.....Parker saw Sid and got so excited. When it was our turn to go up and meet him, Parker ran up to him:
Parker gave Sid a head-hug and kiss (I know he gave him a kiss because all the way home Parker gave us the play-by-play, over and over again!):

Parker kept looking at Sid, I guess to make sure it was really him:

The boy and his BFF:

The boy had sooooo much fun meeting Sid!!! As a side note, Bryan did go with us and drove like a bat-out-of-hell to get his boy there before Sid left. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment