Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Piggies & Paws Playdate

Today was a little crazy! This morning I had an appointment with my rheumatologist and so Bryan worked from home to watch Parker. And then this afternoon we hosted a P&P playdate here, which started at 4pm, which is during Parker's swim lessons. Thankfully Bryan worked from home all day to help me some so it all worked out perfectly!

Piggies & Paws is an in-home art business whereby you use hand and foot prints. I am not sure that sentence makes any sense but you catch my drift. So, you pick out a picture, stamp either your kids hand or foot and then 6-8 weeks later you get some fancy artwork in the mail.

Ellerie (and Christina) getting stamped:
Caroline (and Patty) getting stamped as well:

Patti checking out the sample prints:

And since Bryan was here, hiding out in the office, he and Parker did a print together:

I know it may make some people crazy with kids running around, painting going on, eating dinner in the kitchen floor but for our family.....WE LOVE IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment