Friday, January 8, 2010

4 Months Old

Yesterday we went to the doctor for Parker's 4 month appointment. He, of course, had to have shots but only two this time with one oral. Bryan had to hold him and let me tell you, he screamed his sweet little head off. In the pictures below, you will notice that his cheeks are so red. I am not sure if that is because he is hot, upset or just has rosy cheeks like his Daddy.

Weight: 16.13
Height: 25.5"
75th percentile for both height and weight

This is after all the shots were done and before we put his clothes back on. With it being 27 outside, Bryan and I were half tempted to leave his clothes off since he was so hot. We were good parents and put his clothes back on.

And this is what happens when Parker doesn't want his Band-Aid on anymore. No hate mail telling me how horrible it is to let my child chew on a Band-Aid....I let him hold it just for this picture! Parker's next appointment is 3/8/10, which he will be 6 months old. He will have shots again. I will be glad when the shot part is over! See my next couple posts detailing Parker's milestones and starting solids.

No comments:

Post a Comment