Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New Week

As we start off a new week, a little bit of me is already stressed! Bryan is going back to work after being off for 2 weeks, our little boy is definitely teething (boo!), we have a busy week scheduled and the week ends with shots for Parker!

After being around family for Christmas, I wish they were all closer or I could just call one of them over for lunch. However, I am thankful that we only live 5 hours away and any one of us could make that trip either way without notice! I am glad though that we have friends and I have a "mom group" that offers some support. Nothing could ever replace family though!

My hope for this week is that we are all able to transition smoothly and we continue to get rest (rest is really important for our family!).

On a positive note, our boy will be 4 months old on Tuesday and we are going to start cereal on Friday. There should be some good pictures that come from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment