Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Pictures From Today

Yes, today is Parker's 4 month mark but I'm going to wait until Friday after the doctor's appointment to do a blog posting. But I thought I would share a few pictures from today.

The picture below is for my wonderful husband. He is so square sometimes that I have to do things that drive him insane....just to make myself laugh! So it goes something like this: since we switched from Dr. Brown's bottles to the drop-ins, I will try to do bottle every once in a while for Bryan. Those Dr. Brown's bottles have way too many pieces for my tired brain to handle! Anyway, as you can see in this picture, if you look close, all the bottles, rings and caps are different colors. This sends Bryan over the edge. He doesn't understand why I would do this! I tried to explain, with a straight face, that our son will benefit from all the colors. Well, it backfired the other night as Bryan went behind me and changed them. Today though I will have to admit that I was a little embarrassed going to the doctor's (mine) office with a bottle that was all different colors. Tonight when I did the bottles, I made sure they all matched (only because I am going out to lunch tomorrow with friends and I don't want to be embarrassed again!).

Tonight, "Big Boy Parker" took a bath without the hammock/sling in his bathtub. He's growing so fast!
And then there are our poor dogs. Some days I feel so guilty because at one time, they got all of our attention. But then I see this....while Parker is taking a bath, we take the little heater into the bathroom to keep him warm. Millie thinks the heater belongs to her so she makes herself at home right in front of it. They aren't spoiled or anything! (FYI - don't look too close at all the dust on the heater....I know, it's a fire hazard!)

No comments:

Post a Comment