Thursday, November 18, 2010

Filling Manna Bags for The Stewpot

Since it is close to Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for, I thought it would be a good idea to give back to some that are less fortunate. I found an organization in Dallas called The Stewpot and one of the ways you can help is by filling Manna Bags. Basically you fill bags with snack items, which are handed out to the homeless.

I hosted (in our organized AND warm garage) and these wonderful ladies brought snack items and stuffed the bags full of goodies and some love. I just love these ladies (and the ones that could not make it but contributed)!!! They all could have stayed home and spent the evening with their families but instead they spent the evening in my garage, giving back. LOVE them! We were able to stuff over 40 bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment