Friday, February 5, 2010

After Five Years of Marriage...

....things are so different yet a lot is still the same! Five years ago today at 2:47 pm, I became Bryan's wife. I am so glad that God made it crystal clear that He chose Bryan just for me! In the past five years, we have experienced so much! If you know me, you know that I am a list maker...so here is one for you to enjoy!

OUR top 10 favorite memories (in no specific order):
-Choosing to have a baby
-Running a 5K together
-Six vacations
-Making a commitment for me to be a Stay-at-Home Wife & Mother
-Serving, obeying and praying together
-Making family relationships a priority
-Searching together for a new Church when we moved to Plano
-Buying and remodeling our house
-Laughing at each other
-Attending marriage conferences together so that our marriage keeps getting stronger

I am looking forward to what God has planned for us in the coming years as individuals, as a couple and as parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment