Monday, February 22, 2010

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

As many of you know or have read here in our blog, Parker doesn't have "normal" (whatever that means) sleeping habits. He sleeps in his carseat at night and naps in my arms during the day. We've tried several different things to get him in his bed but I am just not ready for the crying until he makes himself sick just to get him to sleep in his bed. So until he is ready, we've had to come up with some ways to keep sane. I wasn't interested in a wrap before having Parker but I wish now that I had started using one when he was a newborn. I am not sure I am won over with it yet but I've got to try something. I tried my neighbors sling and Parker didn't like it. We'll give the wrap a week or two and see if it works for what I need (that is, to do laundry, dishes, vaccum, etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment