Sunday, February 14, 2010

LOVE That Boy

Parker woke us up this morning around 5:45am, just talking and protesting that we weren't up yet. I guess he wanted to see what Cupid brought him for Valentine's Day. So after Daddy fed him, we opened our presents. Parker got a new pair of MONSTER shoes, some socks and some toy rings. Daddy got a new hat and some chocolate candies and I got a new heart charm for my charm bracelet.

Bryan cooked his annual Valentine's Day dinner, while Parker and I baked a pie together (by that I mean, I held him while I mixed it up). We did not leave Parker out....since we use our China for Valentine's Day dinner, we fed him his dinner on a China plate too (a small one).

We had such a wonderful day! Here are some pictures from today....enjoy!

(little bit of posing)

(little bit of dancing)

(and of course, a little bit of FANCY eating)

No comments:

Post a Comment