Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Update @ 2pm...

....and it's suppose to snow until midnight. AND there is suppose to be ice tomorrow, which means, you guessed it.....Bryan can work from home! Maybe Bryan will come home tonight and build us a snowman!

DISCLAIMER: I will go ahead and put this out there because I am sure some of you maybe rolling your eyes at some of my silly posts....This blog is OUR digital scrapbook and is why I put so many details in each post. Because I do not have time to write everything down, I can attempt to do these postings so that one day I can show others. My child does take 2 naps a day IN MY ARMS for 1-3 hours so that allows me time to do this. So if you don't like all of my silly details, just skip over them and look at pictures of my cute baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment