Monday, February 8, 2010

I Am 5 Months Old Today

Today marks 5 months since I came into this world and boy it's been interesting! My biggest accomplishment yet is eating. As you can see, I do it well! I eat cereal twice a day and still take 4 bottles. I am a pro at eating fruits but my Mom and Dad only let me eat apples, bananas and sometimes, peaches. We are learning that any fruit that starts with a "P", doesn't do well hours later (if you know what I mean). I have tried just about all the fruits though. Saturday, I started veggies. The picture above is me trying squash. It was ok but I like apples better. In a couple days, I will try sweet peas. My Mom was chanting something like this as she fed me squash: "be different than your Daddy, love those veggies". I don't understand yet but I will one day.

Some of the other things I've been doing:

-Sitting without support all the time
-Put my butt in the air a couple times
-Getting louder when I talk
-Laughing a lot
-Petting my dogs gently
-Making new friends
-Teething

And I am trying real hard to sleep in my big boy bed. I love my carseat though but Mom and Dad tell me it's time to grow up and sleep like a big boy. I think they forget that I am only 5 months old!

Well, I think that gives you an idea of what it's like in my world. The next few months will be fun and I've been told by my other friends that I will give my Mom and Dad (they are VERY cool people) a workout. I hope you come back soon for an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment