Friday, February 19, 2010

Not Much to Report This Week

While it was a busy week for Bryan at work, Parker and I laid low. We have been watching the Olympics at night (see below....not a great picture but oh well) after Parker goes to bed.

We are trying to figure out the whole high chair situation. We have an old high chair from Bryan's grandma but it seems small for Parker. I am not sure I want a high chair that doesn't fit in with my decor. So for the time being, we bought one of those seats that fits on the table. We have officially grown out of the Bumbo so we needed something quick. So here is Parker sitting in it while I fix his food.

We ended the week with some more Stroller Skating, lunch at Corner Bakery with some friends and Rhyme Time (storytime for babies) at Davis Library. Notice the belly....it's getting bigger! We started sweet potatoes today and are going to delay starting meats until next Saturday so we can try sweet peas first.

Even though it wasn't a busy week, I feel like I haven't slept in almost 6 months.....

No comments:

Post a Comment