Monday, May 24, 2010

I Just Can't Keep Up!

I've had several people tell me this past week that Parker has grown up a lot in the past month. I tell ya, he is keeping Bryan and me very busy. And on top of that, I'm trying to keep up and document all of the new things he is doing.

Tonight, we are flying solo because Bryan is volunteering at The Ronald McDonald House so we decided to eat an early dinner with some friends. Neon, Noah, Abra and Gabrielle met us at Corner Bakery for dinner and then we went to Yumilicious, a frozen yogurt place, where Parker ate frozen yogurt for the first time (pictured above). We had sugar-free vanilla, topped with vanilla wafers. He loved it! I just hope his stomach likes it too.

It's very sad that my baby boy is growing up so fast but at the same time, it's really getting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment