Friday, May 28, 2010

Saying Good-Bye

Why do pictures of my itty bitty son bring tears to my eyes? He is so much fun now and I look back at these pictures and remember how rough things were back then. I would not want to relive those days again but I do miss Parker being that small!

This picture was taken on 9/24/09 (16 days old)....the first time we put Parker in his big-boy bed and introduced him to his Astros mobile. You see, I didn't know exactly how I wanted to decorate Parker's room but what I did know is that I wanted THIS mobile. I am so glad that Parker's Great Aunt Linda bought it for him and we've used it a lot! However, this past week, we had to pack it away. Since Parker is now standing in his crib, I was afraid that he was going to destroy it or hurt himself with it. His bed looks so sad without it! Another sign that our boy is getting older.

Some other milestones:
-started clapping on 5/18/10
-started waiving bye-bye TODAY
-when he sees Bryan, he says "dadada"
-when I ask him "where is Millie/Lizzie", he finds them with his eyes

Some regressions:
-waking up around 2am to play...
-not able to fall asleep on his own anymore
-doesn't like "fancy" foods anymore....loves string cheese, wheat bread and poached chicken (boo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment