Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm A Little Behind But He's Still 8 Months Old...

I have a ton to post but there is a little boy that is keeping me BUSY and at night (when I do postings now), I crawl into bed very early. At least I am posting this before he is 9 months old! A lot has changed for us in the past month! Here are some highlights:

*Eating only table foods (no more baby food/cereal...YAY!)
*Three 8oz bottle per day
*Total of 4 teeth (2 top and 2 bottom)
*Crawling
*Pulling up and cruising
*Can say DaDaDaDa
*Stands in his bed
*Has NO food allergies
*Is perfecting his pincer grasp
*Walking behind walk-along toys
*Loves to play in the dog's water bowl

So many people have told us that kids grow up so fast and to cherish these times because they will fly by. I think we are doing just that!

Grandma bought Parker a swimming pool/ball pit and he loves playing in it but he enjoys crawling out of it more than anything. If you look close at the picture below, you can see some teeth.

1 comment:

  1. Love the static hair dude

    Love Aunt Meme and Unkie Bunkie

    ReplyDelete