Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photography Class: A Homework Assignment

For our last photography class, we had to bring the best and worst pictures we'd taken with our SLR. Our teacher critiqued each picture and told us how we could make it better. This was, in my opinion, the best picture:
After looking at it, our teacher couldn't find anything wrong with it. YAY! Now, here is one of my worst and the reason I took the class....the shadowing is terrible and so dark. Our teacher suggested some very helpful ways to fix this:
Now that I am done with the class, I have a lot of experimenting to do. And I have 2 people and 2 dogs that LOVE to be photographed!

1 comment:

  1. The 1st picture is beautiful. Way to go Carey! Let me know if you ever want to walk the trail with the kiddos and take pictures.

    ReplyDelete