Thursday, June 16, 2011

And Now He Naps....

After the first night of sleeping in his big boy bed, Parker woke to Bryan cheering for him! Parker was so excited and I could hear over the monitor, "Par-ker....sleep....in bed....". We had one crying-fit at midnight that lasted an hour but if that is the worst that happens, I am totally fine with it! So, before Bryan took the dogs to the vet this morning, he disassembled Parker's bed:
While Bryan and I were a little sad, Parker on the other hand was happy watching, reading his truck book and eating breakfast:

And then Daddy needed some help:

While I was trying to "re-do" Parker's room, he was talking to Daddy on the phone (I love the hand motion!!!):

So sad about him growing up! But I do have some good news.....Parker has not napped in 5 very long days but as I type, he is napping in his big boy bed :)

1 comment:

  1. thought of you when I saw this link for repurposing cribs:
    http://consignmentmommies.com/_blog/Consignment_Sale_Advice/post/30_Fabulous_Reuses_amp;_Repurposes_for_Old_or_Recalled_Cribs/#.Tg35wzgWLa4.facebook
    :) Judy

    ReplyDelete