Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pretend Play

I've been wanting to buy some Wedgits for Parker for some time now so the other day while we were at Tuesday Morning, I found the mini-frog set. He had no idea that I bought it and I waited a couple days to bring them out. Once I got them out of the package (why do they package toys like there is gold inside??!!), Parker was very interested in how they all work. After we built a few things Parker wanted to show Sid how it's done. He proceeded to bring Sid over and set him down next to us on the floor and put a couple of Wedgits in his lap. Parker "showed" and "explained" to Sid how to stack the pieces. It was VERY cute to watch and I did not want to leave to grab the camera because I was afraid it would interrupt his "teaching time".

No comments:

Post a Comment