Thursday, March 18, 2010

P-I-T-I-F-U-L

After a long day at Northpark for lunch and Baby Bounce, playing outside with the neighbors and a big dinner, this is what we found in the jumper. So pitiful, I tell ya! He woke himself up a couple times and went right back to jumping. It was pretty cute. He had a 30 minute morning nap and a 45 minute afternoon nap while Cheryl, Luke and I walked around the mall.

I guess this would be a great time to tell or brag about Parker's new sleeping location.....IN HIS ROOM!!! It is so nice to have my room back. I thought I would miss him being in there but I don't! Is that terrible or what? I can sit in bed and read and Bryan loves the fact that he can watch ESPN before he goes to bed. For the most part, Parker is sleeping through the night and thanks to the time change, he has been waking up around 7:30am. Now, he is still sleeping in his carseat and still naps in my arms, BUT we are working on one thing at a time. We need to get him use to sleeping in his room and then we will work on moving him out of his carseat.

Now I hope that I don't have to post tomorrow that he was up all night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment