Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Playing @ Home

I was trying to find some "games" to play with Parker on the days that we stay home. Someone online mentioned taking a bucket of some sort and some blocks and putting the blocks in the bucket and then dumping the blocks out. Do it several times, which teaches cause and effect, and then see if baby will do it. So, today is our "at home" day so I thought I would give it a try.

I put the blocks in the bucket and Parker looked inside:
He kept looking inside and I just knew he was going to grab a block:
He, however, had a different plan:
He is putting EVERYTHING in his mouth! So for Mimi and Grandpa, that means Parker will be happy to clean your floors for you while we are there for Easter! We have in the last couple months been able to PROVIDE (ha!) Parker will some new toys but his favorite toy right now is the Vtech Ladybug that he got from Grandma because it moves everywhere. He would like to go after it but he can't figure out how that all works. We'll keep trying.

1 comment:

  1. HEHE...This is so awesome... I was reading and scrolling down thinking Parker was going to grab the blocks.

    ReplyDelete