Monday, March 1, 2010

Teething

Parker has been having a time with teething. I called last Friday and talked to our favorite Nurse, Jan. I wanted to know if she had any special tricks up her sleeve to relieve Parker's pain. She mentioned buying some unripe bananas and put them in the fridge to get cold. She said sometimes babies like that....so, we tried it. I had to help Parker with the banana so this picture is not that great seeing that I only had one hand on the camera.

The banana seemed to help for a short time but it started getting gooey and I had to put it away. Millie and Lizzie ate up all the pieces that we dropped.

Then we tried some teething biscuits that Aunt LaLa gave us for Valentine's Day. I DID take Parker clothes off for this....it was a MESS!!! Now I know why we were given these.....all the years of Bryan and me giving Ryan and Emily "messy" toys is now coming back to haunt us.

For now, I guess we will stick with frozen washclothes, gum gel, Tylenol (when it gets really bad) and some finger massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment