Thursday, March 4, 2010

This Momma Had to Get Some Sun

Doesn't he look pitiful? He didn't care about going for a walk but I NEEDED some sun. I made sure I covered his ears and around the neighborhood we went. About 15 minutes into the walk, he decided the new stroller position (without the carseat) didn't allow him a view of me. So, I carried him the next 2 blocks! I think he weighs more than 20 lbs. We returned home for a bottle and a nap (a long one I hope!).

BTW, we bought a big boy carseat this past weekend. We've "officially" grown out of the small carseat but we're still using it until we can get the new carseat checked out by the hospital (the install part). It's going to be a big transition since we can no longer just unlock the carseat, with him in it, and go.

The constant changing was something I was not prepared for.....ok, so I wasn't that prepared for much of any of this....HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment